Front mounted gives weight to the driving wheels. A hydraulically driven salt spreader/gritter for use with forklift trucks, with conveniently placed fork pockets which allow attachment to the lift tines in a safe and effective manner. It is hydraulically driven from the forklift truck’s third service valve or side shift valve. Fitted with stainless steel double auger system which can spread all types of salt, wet or dry, brown or white, with a 0.20m³ hopper capacity to take approximately 250kg of salt.
- Hydraulically driven stainless-steel disc.
- Manually adjustable spread width valve from 1.3m to 9m dependent on material.
- Flat mesh top, complete with access hatch.
- Hydraulically powered from the forklift truck’s hydraulic.
- Zinc Plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 125 x 50mm
- Painted bright yellow
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Connect the hydraulic quick release fittings of the Invicta hydraulic gritter to the vehicles auxiliary hydraulic or side shift function.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Refer to operation manual for full details before commencing use.