The Fork Mounted Magnet is a simple, but effective, method of clearing factory floors, car parks and goods yards of unwanted steel debris that could otherwise present a hazard to pneumatic tyres and operatives alike.
- Facility to hang from the Fork Mounted Sweeper
- Polished stainless-steel finish
- Maximum fork section 150 x 60 mm at 683 mm centres
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Stainless steel scraper
- Position forks to desired distance apart.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets above the magnet.
- Tighten the thumbscrew retention on to the forks ensuring they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Position the magnet 75/100mm from level floor and drive at the appropriate speed to suit the type of waste and terrain for effective collection.
- When finished, raise the magnet to a workable height and scrape the magnet to remove collected product from the base into a receptacle.