The Quick Hitch Roof Truss Jib is an ideal attachment when trying to place trusses in to the middle of a plot. We can manufacture the attachment to fit Manitou, Dieci and JCB machines offering forward reach when placing at height and designed to carry roof truss packs around sites in transit.
- Quick hitch facility to designated truck model
- Supplied with hook and shackle for safe transportation of roof trusses.
- Robust and sturdy design.
- Painted bright orange for safety.
- Fully tested and approved for safe operation.
- With the roof truss jib on the floor, drive forwards towards the mounting plate of the jib.
- Tilt the head of the truck forward slightly & hook the top bar of the primary unit under the mounting hooks on the attachment.
- Tilt backwards & lift vertically slightly off the ground.
- Operate the quick release hydraulic pins to locate into the bottom holes of the attachment and lock the unit into place.
- The attachment is now ready for use. To remove the unit, reverse the above procedure.