Designed to safely hold, move and dispose of materials on building sites & yards. The Site Skip has quality and durability built in to withstand even the harshest of site conditions. Stocked for immediate delivery in a range of colours to support your waste separation policy.
- Double pressed returns on body side
- Reinforced leading edges
- Secondary Locking Catch to prevent accidental discharge
- Fully Welded Body to prevent leakage
- Floor skids to underside of pockets
- Manual Handle discharge
- Maximum fork section 125 x 50 at 683 centres
- Facility for chain retention
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Crane Lifting Lugs
- Laser cut brand or logos
- Retention chain
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets.
- If provided, attach optional retention chain to suitable position on carriage
- To release the skip and empty the contents, release the safety lock and pull release lever
- Once emptying is complete pull the skip back so as to re-latch on to the hook
- Replace the safety lock mechanism.
- The skip is now ready for use again.