Although potentially a seasonal attachment, the fork mounted Snow Plough is invaluable when the clearing of freshly fallen or compacted snow is required to ease vehicle or pedestrian access i.e. car parks, access roads and service yards. Often used by our customers as yard scrapers out of the wintry months.
Snow Plough Standard Features
- Fixed left hand sweep angle – 15 degrees
- Detachable bolted steel wear strip
- Stand skids to ensure level scraping
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 683 mm centres
- Finished fully galvanised
- Rubber blade insert
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks fully into fork pockets.
- Tighten thumb screws ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
View our full site equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 1281 247, email firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs. You can also visit our eBay shop here!
Watch the snow plough in action: