The Height Adjustable Extending Jib has all the characteristics of the standard incline fixed jib with the additional benefit of angular lifts. This allows tall and awkward loads to be lifted by increasing the lift height of the forklift truck or tele handler.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pin(s) from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pin(s) directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position each swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that each shackle is adequately tightened.
- To extend or retract the extending boom remove the beam locating pin and pull/push on the handle located on the end of the boom until the hole in the extending boom aligns with the hole in the fixed beam and replace the beam locating pin.
- The attachment is now ready for use. Remove the Height Angular Pin and Lynch Pin.
- Lift at the end of the extension beam until the hole in the beam and the fixed frame align then replace the height angular pin and lynch pin to retain the desired lift angle.
9. The attachment is now ready for use
- Multi hook positioning from 950-3850mm load centres.
- Adjustable angled lift at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45°.
- Supplied complete with 2 No swivel hooks.
- Maximum fork section 150x50mm at 350mm centres.
- Zinc plated heel pin for safe attachment to truck.
- Painted bright orange for safety.
- Larger fork pocket option available 150 x 70mm